Oh my God, poor little cuties… I want that as a fic!! ;;
Naegi and Chihiro sharing Chihiro’s bed for a night, as a mini flood happened in Naegi’s bathroom and drowned most of his room. When Naegi finally returns to his room, Chihiro spends the following nights sleeping peacefully, comforted by the scent of Naegi’s hair.
I looked up Shadowrun on Google and I think you’re talking about the game of the same name. I’m not familiar at all with it, but here’s an idea:
Chihiro as a hacker, living “peacefully” and alone in the middle of a city-state enclave under the country’s control when, one day, a down on his luck Naegi bumps into them, involving them in an important quest - a quest he needs a hacker for. And next thing you know, between the dangers of being on the run and the whole world against them, they fall in love and share romantic moments when not busy carying on their task. ★
Anon I love you
- big spoon/little spoon: uhhh big spoon is Naegi (probably)
- favorite non-sexual activity: cuddling (because why not)
- who uses all the hot water: hmm I don’t feel like either of them takes super long showers; maybe Naegi
- most trivial thing they fight over: i don’t feel like they’d fight a lot; maybe when one of them’s overly worried about the other getting hurt or something
- who does most of the cleaning: Hmm…Chihiro
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue: Chihiro because Naegi doesn’t really have very diverse or interesting tastes and doesn’t usually care what they watch anyway XD
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: Uhh Naegi
- who steals the blankets: hmm…Naegi-kun XD
- who leaves their stuff around: Naegi seems to be the culprit in much of this
- who remembers to buy the milk: Chihiro
- who remembers anniversaries: They both do
- who cooks normally?: uhh they probably take turns
- how often do they fight?: very, VERY little
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?: idk how to answer this
- nicknames for each other?: "Chi" is cuuute (also my nickname for Chihiro is "Chihi-chan") idk what to call Naegi though
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?: I feel like they switch
- who steals the covers at night?: I know I said Naegi already but at the same time I feel like they both would
- what would they get each other for gifts?: idk uhh…
- who kissed who first?: Uhhhhm maybe CHIHIRO DID?
- who made the first move?: Maybe probably Naegi
- who remembers things?: mm…Chihiro more often than not
- who started the relationship?: Naegi
- who cusses more?: i don’t feel like either of them do really (YAY)
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?: worry and feel bad and try to make it all better and fuss over them and CUTE
Thank you so much for the question! <3
Naehiro AU where Naegi tells Chihiro he has a surprise for them, and after hiding their eyes for a long while, reveals that he brought them to the local botanical garden. In the end, they spend the day looking at all the beautiful flowers, with Chihiro kissing his cheek on the way back home.
For those of you who like Naehiro and to read silly stories on these websites…
After School Angel, by Bananahara
Makoto Naegi was just a regular high school student until the fateful day that he met an angel named Chihiro. Now his regular high school life is about to change drastically. / AU fanfiction. / Male pronouns for Chihiro.
Blueberry Scented Boy, by Bananahara
*Spoilers* Chihiro has just recently confessed to the class that he’s a male, so is it wrong for Makoto to still have these strange feelings for him? / Oneshot.
Naegi knew, by furfrou
Chihiro and Naegi (attempt to) cuddle.
A short series of 500 words drabbles portraying the different facets of a (possible) romantic relationship between an average, hopeful guy and a shy computer programmer through different songs. Rated T for mentions of sex and violence.
Trust, by rabbitearedwarbler
A take on Chihiro coming out to Naegi… (Mentions of Chihiro’s gender)
Your name is Fujisaki Chihiro and you’ve got a big, dumb crush on Naegi Makoto.
AU where Chihiro survives the mutual killings with the final six and starts working for the Future Foundation. However, six months after escaping from Hope’s Peak, Chihiro discovers that Komaru (who Naegi has been searching for all this time) is alive, and they manage to contact her, calling Naegi in order to surprise him. Upon seeing his little sister alive and well, Naegi immediately goes to hug Komaru, but not before hugging Chihiro, who simply blushes and smiles sheepishly in return.
Naegi and Chihiro sharing an umbrella while walking home from school since Naegi suggested Chihiro comes for ‘game night’ at his place. Both of them make hot chocolate once home, and they share little kisses once everyone can’t see them.